Your Local Sightseeing Expert
Skip the Line: Ancient Rome Walking Tour – Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Skip-the-line access to the archaeological wonders of Rome
- Visit inside of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Comprehensive tour by a professional guide
- Skip-the-line admission to the Colosseum and the archaeological area
- Professional guided walking tour of Ancient Rome
- Wireless headset
- Pickup from centrally located hotels (select ‘Tour with pickup’ option)
- Food or beverages
- Optional gratuities
- Morning departures are at 9:30 AM, afternoon departures are at 2:30 PM, make your way to the meeting point 20 minutes prior to tour start time
- From November 2016 the afternoon departure is 2:00 PM, therefore the meeting time is 1:30 PM.
- The meeting point is via di San Gregorio, in front of the fountain opposite the Palatine entrance.
- From 1 July 2016 the meeting point is the Arch of Constantine.
- If you wish to add a hotel transfer service (different rate) please select ‘Tour with pickup’ during the reservation process. Pickup service is provided from centrally located hotels and starts one hour before tour departure, please be ready at your hotel lobby by that time.
- If your hotel or accommodation is not listed you must reach Gray Line Agency (Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95).
- Due to heightened security measures, you may experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the venue.
- The archaeological area involves walking on medium-hard floors, please wear comfortable shoes and be ready for rain or sunshine.
- The areas are not wheelchair accessible and not suitable for individuals who have difficulty walking.
- Tour ends in the Colosseum vicinity.